Small and medium sized therapeutic and medical device companies have the challenge of possessing all the skills and competencies required to successfully develop their product to key milestones and/or the market. Ventac Partners has extensive skills in the various aspects of project management and commercialization ranging from product discovery and development, preclinical and clinical development, regulatory submission, marketing and business development.
Services we offer in this area include, among others:
- Evaluation and/or due diligence on all technology/product aspects including drug/device analysis, intervention point and target indication analysis
- Strategic positioning over competition (technology and business driven)
- Product valuation
- Drafting and executing research plans; identification of key experiments creating unique strategic positions or selling points
- Drafting and executing preclinical and clinical development plans
- Managing development plan actions with internal teams or external providers
- Identification and selection of contract research or manufacturing providers and management of out-sourced actions
- Defining and managing IP and regulatory/registration strategies
- Management of audits
- Fund raising and asset transactions
We draw our competence from decades of experience from within big pharma, biotech and medtech companies in all relevant key therapeutic or diagnostic areas. Our typical operational mode in a product development mandate would be to assemble flexible teams that can be adjusted for different situations. For example, in our drug projects we typically operate with one partner acting as the point of contact and other partners providing plug-in services. We currently serve various projects within the areas of diabetes and other autoimmune diseases, cancer, neurology and various medical device relevant projects.